September 20, 2021 Access release note
- New Ring Group: User is reachable on Mobile through a ringing group
- New Switchboard: Add Timeout fallback capabilities to switchboard
- New API: Add more search and sort options for wazo-confd resources (switchboard, ivr, sounds)
- Fixed HA: Custom sounds files are now synchronized in a High Availability environment
August 30, 2021 Access release note
- Warning : Google Contacts integration need your attention
wazo-dirdGoogle backend has migrated from using the deprecated Contacts API to the People API. To make valid requests, the Google Cloud application must have either the
https://www.googleapis.com/auth/contacts.readonlypermissions. In addition, the Google Cloud application must enable the People API instead of the Contacts API; learn how to do that.
- New DND: Users having Do-Not-Disturb mode enabled do not receive calls from group
- New look up users from another wazo instance.
- New all Snom, Yealink and Aastra / Mitel phone plugins now use a codec by default.
- New firmware: Yealink T3X & T5XW.
- Fixed Administrators cannot delete their own tenants anymore.
- Fixed CallPermission names can now be the same across tenants.
- Fixed Password reset could reset another user's password
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.5.1.
- Improved wazo-calld hangup event now contains the call direction information
- Improved Recordings : an event is now published when an archive is ready
July 19, 2021 Access release note
- New Import: A new tool is available to ease migration to Wazo. See documentation
- New Incall: Music on Hold can now be played when an incall redirects to a user.
- New Phones: A new phone provisioning plugin has been added to support Gigaset N870.
- New REST API: To make REST APIs easier to use, authentication policies can now be identified by a slug instead of their UUID.v
- Fixed Asterisk: Fix Asterisk STUN issue when IP of STUN server changes while Asterisk is running.
- Improved Authorization: Users cannot give permissions to other users if they don't already have those permissions themselves.
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.5.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
June 28, 2021 Access release note
- New Presence: Until Wazo Platform 21.08, the API for user presence changed its
talkingright after the user placed a call. In Wazo Platform 21.08, the user's
line_statewill have two different states:
progressingwhen the called party is ringing, then
talkingif the called party answers the call.
- New Phones: The Grandstream GXP1628, GS-HT801-HT802, GRP2614, GXV3350 are now supported by the latest Grandstream phone plugin in Wazo Platform.
- New Events: All call-related events emitted by Wazo Platform now include a
- New Switchboard: Wazo Platform 21.08 allows changing the music-on-hold for switchboard waiting and hold queues.
June 07, 2021 Access release note
- New Call recording: Introducing an API to easily export recordings and download the resulting export ZIP archive.
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.4.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
Mai 05, 2021 Access release note
- New Retention: We added the possibility to automatically delete call recordings. Furthermore, it is now possible to configure the automatic deletion of CDRs and call recordings via REST API for each tenant. For instance, this makes it possible to abide by European GDPR regulations.
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.3.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
To access older information on E-UC Stack, please access to this page