May 30th, 2023
- Improved General performance improvements and restructuring in order to improve scalability
- Improved Cleanup and refactor old code from before Bullseye
- Improved Scalability: Continuing optimizations to improve efficiency in order to allow for better performance with a greater number of users
May 9th, 2023
- New Wazo 23.06 is now built on top of Debian 11 (Bullseye), a more secure and up-to-date Operating System. A guide on how to upgrade can be found here (FR)
- Fixed : 2 POPC operators pick up the call at the same time (Zendesk tickets #7280 and #7842)
April 18th, 2023
- Update Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 20.2.1. See the Asterisk release announcement
March 27th, 2023
- New user API: The user update endpoint has been revamped to be able to edit all user's resources with one API call. See documentation for more info
- Improved Scalability:
wazo-websocketdnow serves connection using multiple processes, which speed up everything when a high number of clients are connected
- Update Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 20.1.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
March 07th, 2023
- New user API: The user creation endpoint has been revamped to be able to create all user's resources with one API call. See documentation for more info
Febuary 13th, 2023 Access release note
- New DAHDI support has been removed. DAHDI was removed by default since 21.01.
- Improved Asterisk has been upgraded to 19.8.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
January 23rd, 2023 Access release note
- Improved Python 3: Migrated mostly all remaining libraries/scripts to Python 3 and remove Python 2 compatibility
December 27th, 2022 Access release note
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 19.7.1 See the Asterisk release announcement
December 5th, 2022 Access release note
- New service wazo-provd now in python3 (breaking change, read the release note)
- New packages xivo-berofos and bntools have been removed (breaking change, read the release note)
- New New chat room behaviour for API users
- Fixed Provisioning: yealink expansion module
- Fixed Node-red - Events for External API tenants
November 14th, 2022 Access release note
- New Provisioning: Added support for Fanvil X Series phonebook
- New Call API & Events: Added new field
call_directionto call API and events, which allows to know if a call is inbound, outbound or internal
- Fixed Provisioning: Fixed Cisco SPA plugin firmware package download issue
October 17th, 2022 Access release note
- New Provisioning: Added support for phones Fanvil X4U(-V2), X5U(-V2), X6U(-V2), X7(-V2), X7C(-V2), X210(-V2), and X210i(-V2)
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 19.6.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
- New Documentation: API events are now properly documented with AsyncAPI. Here is an example for authentication events.
September 26th, 2022 Access release note
- New Call filters: Calling a filtered extension will ring all lines rather than only one line
- New Configuration API: new API to create an extension and attach it to a line at the same time
September 6th, 2022 Access release note
- New Call Detail Records (CDR): Now includes destination type (user, conference, meeting)
- Improved Call Events: Internal events management
August 16th, 2022 Access release note
- New wazo-sysconfd: The system configuration service has been rewritten to remove unmaintained part of code.
July 25th, 2022 Access release note
- New Authentication groups API: groups can be filtered by a policy and now have a unique name
- New Provisioning: Add Snom UXMC D7C firmware
- Fixed Call logs: A missed call was not logged when the associated endpoint was not available
- Fixed Provisioning: Fix Gigaset N510 firmware upgrade
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 19.5.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
- Improved Provisioning: Improve Gigaset N720 plugin
- Improved Scalability: Consume events from the bus instead of the Asterisk websocket. This will improve the performance of Wazo and allow greater scalability.
July 04th, 2022 Access release note
- New Authentication: Improve the LDAP authentication source by identifying tenants by domain names
- New Phones: Yealink and Gigaset N510 enhancements
- Improved Security: Various tweaks to reinforce security in NGINX, making wazo more secure
- Fixed Provisioning: Changing the provisioning port via the API did not change the provisioning server configuration.
- Fixed Webhooks: The webhooks are now tenant-aware: a webhook will only be triggered by events happening in the webhook's tenant.
June 13th, 2022 Access release note
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.12.1. See the Asterisk release announcement for 18.12.0 and 18.12.1
- Improved Only allow one mobile contact at any given time
May 24, 2022 Access release note
This update contains an important technical improvement that prevent phone system to be blocked due to a certificat expiration. Please read the dedicated release note for more information.
- Improved Self-signed Certificat: Remove SSL between asterisk and amid
May 02, 2022 Access release note
- New Meetings: Added ability for the meeting owner to kick a participant
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.11.1. See the Asterisk release announcement
- Fixed Mobile: Fixed blank notifications on Android phones after receiving a call
April 11, 2022 Access release note
- New VideoConferencing: We have added APIs for meeting owners to be able to allow or deny joining request.
- New Provisioning: We have added plugins for Alcatel-Lucent M3, M5 and M7.
- New Bug: fixed switchboard timeout
- New Bug: fixed mobile endpoints not receiving group calls when no other devices were connected
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.11.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
March 21, 2022 Access release note
- New API: The API for calls now provides the information if a call contains a video stream
- New API: The API for calls now provides the answer and hangup time of a call
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.10.1, including security fixes. See the Asterisk release announcement
- New Provisioning: Various Yealink and Snom firmwares have been upgraded
February 28, 2022 Access release note
- New LDAP: LDAP login with multi tenancy support.
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.10.0. See the Asterisk release announcement.
- Fixed User export: Fixed a users export issue when an associated wazo-auth user was missing.
February 07, 2022 Access release note
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.9.0. This version has also been backported to 22.01 to fix a regression about queues and groups call distribution. See the Asterisk release announcement
- New Provisioning: the Yealink T4XU models support has been added to the
January 10, 2022 Access release note
- New CSV Directory
December 13, 2021 Access release note
- New Meetings: Wazo 21.16 introduces persistent meeting rooms. The persistent meeting rooms can be created by users and will stay indefinitely in the system, contrary to other meeting rooms that will be deleted after some time. The meeting rooms can then be used to invite external people to join the meeting.
- Fixed Call recording: Outgoing external calls were not recorded if the user enabled only the recording of outgoing external calls and no other call recording direction.
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.8.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
- Improved Security: Unauthenticated HTTP API are throttled to 25 requests per second.
- Improved Provisioning: the Patton provisioning plugin has been updated for the most recent firmware
November 22, 2021 Access release note
- New It's now possible to create external conferences that allow guests to join a meeting.
WARNING: This is a technical improvement. The capacity to allow guest to join a meeting is not yet fully available. Work is in progress.
- Fixed Backup restore: Phones cannot register anymore after a backup restore
- Fixed Call logs: Fixed incoming calls to switchboard and conferences not appearing in the right tenant
- Fixed Music On Hold: Fix name conflicts on multi-tenant instances
November 01, 2021 Access release note
- New A new resource has been added to configure the public URI to reach a stack.
- Fixed Fixed duplicated columns in the CSV output for call logs with recordings
October 12, 2021 Access release note
- New A new phone provisioning plugin has been added to support Yealink W70B and T58W.
- Improved Updated Yealink W80 firmware
- Improved Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.6.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
- Fixed STUN server resolution is disabled after some time
- Fixed Phone BLF for agent login/logout was broken since 18.03, but are now fixed
- Fixed HA: relogging agents does not work on secondary server
September 20, 2021 Access release note
- New Ring Group: User is reachable on Mobile through a ringing group
- New Switchboard: Add Timeout fallback capabilities to switchboard
- New API: Add more search and sort options for wazo-confd resources (switchboard, ivr, sounds)
- Fixed HA: Custom sounds files are now synchronized in a High Availability environment
August 30, 2021 Access release note
- Warning : Google Contacts integration need your attention
wazo-dirdGoogle backend has migrated from using the deprecated Contacts API to the People API. To make valid requests, the Google Cloud application must have either the
https://www.googleapis.com/auth/contacts.readonlypermissions. In addition, the Google Cloud application must enable the People API instead of the Contacts API; learn how to do that.
- New DND: Users having Do-Not-Disturb mode enabled do not receive calls from group
- New look up users from another wazo instance.
- New all Snom, Yealink and Aastra / Mitel phone plugins now use a codec by default.
- New firmware: Yealink T3X & T5XW.
- Fixed Administrators cannot delete their own tenants anymore.
- Fixed CallPermission names can now be the same across tenants.
- Fixed Password reset could reset another user's password
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.5.1.
- Improved wazo-calld hangup event now contains the call direction information
- Improved Recordings : an event is now published when an archive is ready
July 19, 2021 Access release note
- New Import: A new tool is available to ease migration to Wazo. See documentation
- New Incall: Music on Hold can now be played when an incall redirects to a user.
- New Phones: A new phone provisioning plugin has been added to support Gigaset N870.
- New REST API: To make REST APIs easier to use, authentication policies can now be identified by a slug instead of their UUID.v
- Fixed Asterisk: Fix Asterisk STUN issue when IP of STUN server changes while Asterisk is running.
- Improved Authorization: Users cannot give permissions to other users if they don't already have those permissions themselves.
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.5.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
June 28, 2021 Access release note
- New Presence: Until Wazo Platform 21.08, the API for user presence changed its
talkingright after the user placed a call. In Wazo Platform 21.08, the user's
line_statewill have two different states:
progressingwhen the called party is ringing, then
talkingif the called party answers the call.
- New Phones: The Grandstream GXP1628, GS-HT801-HT802, GRP2614, GXV3350 are now supported by the latest Grandstream phone plugin in Wazo Platform.
- New Events: All call-related events emitted by Wazo Platform now include a
- New Switchboard: Wazo Platform 21.08 allows changing the music-on-hold for switchboard waiting and hold queues.
June 07, 2021 Access release note
- New Call recording: Introducing an API to easily export recordings and download the resulting export ZIP archive.
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.4.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
Mai 05, 2021 Access release note
- New Retention: We added the possibility to automatically delete call recordings. Furthermore, it is now possible to configure the automatic deletion of CDRs and call recordings via REST API for each tenant. For instance, this makes it possible to abide by European GDPR regulations.
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.3.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
To access older information on E-UC Stack, please access to this page