Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
New Features in This Release
- Call filters: When calling a filtered extension, the filtering user will ring on all lines, rather than only one line.
- Configuration API: A new API has been added to easily create an extension and attach it to a line at the same time
- New user API: We are working on a new high level API endpoint to create a user and all of its related resources (user, line, extension, voicemail, incoming call) in a single HTTP request.
- Events: All events are being documented in order to better facilitate developers effort to use the event system.
- Major upgrade: We are preparing the upgrade to Debian 11 Buster. This requires migrating the remaining code written in Python 2 to Python 3.