Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
- Authentication: usernames and e-mail addresses are now case insensitive. If any duplicate is found during the upgrade, they will be prefixed by
XXis the occurence number.
- Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 19.8.0. See theAsterisk release announcement
- DAHDI: DAHDI support has been removed. DAHDI was removed by default since 21.01.
- New user API: We are working on a new high level API endpoint to create a user and all of its related resources (user, line, extension, voicemail, incoming call) in a single HTTP request.
- Major upgrade: We are preparing the upgrade to Debian 11 Bullseye.