Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
New Features in This Release
- API CDR: Call Detail Records (CDR) now include destination type of the call, i.e: if a user or a conference.
- Stasis over bus: Asterisk now publishes stasis events to the rabbitmq bus when registered using the Asterisk REST API. This improves the tolerance to higher peaks in events volume without failure.
- wazo-calld stasis connection: wazo-calld now uses stasis events received from RabbitMQ bus instead of the Asterisk WebSocket.
- New user API: We are working on a new high level API endpoint to create a user and all of its related resources (user, line, extension, voicemail, incoming call) in a single HTTP request.
- Events: All events are being documented in order to better facilitate developpers effort to use the event system.
- Major upgrade: We are preparing the upgrade to Debian 11 Buster. This requires migrating the remaining code written in Python 2 to Python 3.