Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This new version increases the stability.
Several issues in relation with calls have been solved.
We strongly advise to update Wazo Mobile applications to this last version.
This version also add an important new feature: The capacity to connect through SSO/AD.
Login using LDAP and Active Directory
This new version add the possibility to access your Wazo account using LDAP or Active Directory login and password.
To use this feature, you will require a Wazo Stack updated to 22.04 or later.
Please follow this documentation to set up your stack and use this feature (available in French and English).
IOS - Allow to call from contact application
As it was already possible on Android phones, it is now possible to call through Wazo when using your native IOS contact application.
We fix severals technical issues in this new release that will provide a much better call experience:
- Improved Display error when refreshtoken is deleted
- Improved Remove STUN server when a TURN server is configured
- Improved Reset application storage when application is removed but storage persisted
- Improved Update to WEBRTC M98
- Improved Update to react-native-webrtc 1.94.2
- Fixed Fix several issues causing application crash