Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
New Features in This Release
- Meetings: Wazo 21.16 introduces persistent meeting rooms. The persistent meeting rooms can be created by users and will stay indefinitely in the system, contrary to other meeting rooms that will be deleted after some time. The meeting rooms can then be used to invite external people to join the meeting.
- Call recording: Outgoing external calls were not recorded if the user enabled only the recording of outgoing external calls and no other call recording direction.
Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.8.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
Security: Unauthenticated HTTP API are throttled to 25 requests per second.
Provisioning: the Patton provisioning plugin has been updated for the most recent firmware
- WAZO-2613 meeting rooms can be persistent
- WAZO-2612 Add a destination name in call logs for conference calls
- WAZO-2545 Upgrade Patton provisioning plugin
- WAZO-2619 Conference are limited to 16 video streams
- WAZO-2588 Define Mobile demo mockup
- WAZO-2552 Upgrade Asterisk to 18.8.0
- WAZO-2266 remove unused queue_info table
- WAZO-2185 wazo-confd - lines (Sort & Search)
- WAZO-2625 Meeting join/leave sound is too loud
- WAZO-2622 Wazo Platform installed before 21.01 cannot upgrade anymore
- WAZO-2621 Saving a user breaks it's interface in queues
- WAZO-2617 [21.15] ring group creation fails with error "MOH was not found ('music_on_hold': 'None')"
- WAZO-2614 wazo-ui: fix extension order columns
- WAZO-2607 wazo-provd-plugins: add missing W73H handset to yealink-v85
- WAZO-2565 agid: call_record does not work on outgoing external call
- WAZO-2550 provd-plugins: add missing Mitel 6873 model in DHCP configuration
- WAZO-658 Delete tenant error 500 when parent have child