Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Administrators are now required to have the same access they are attempting to assign to another resource (i.e. users/groups). Following this logic, admin now have access to all resources in their tenant by default.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
- New Import: A new tool is available to ease migration to Wazo. See documentation
- New Incall: Music on Hold can now be played when an incall redirects to a user.
- New Phones: A new phone provisioning plugin has been added to support Gigaset N870.
- New REST API: To make REST APIs easier to use, authentication policies can now be identified by a slug instead of their UUID.v
- Fixed Asterisk: Fix Asterisk STUN issue when IP of STUN server changes while Asterisk is running.
- Improved Authorization: Users cannot give permissions to other users if they don't already have those permissions themselves.
- Improved Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.5.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
WAZO-2410 use REST API policy with slug instead UUID
WAZO-2348 wazo-calld: missing creation time in event call_ended
WAZO-2314 Allow Greeting with Ringing
WAZO-2253 Restrict ACL association to the token accesses
WP-360 Gigaset N870
WAZO-2421 wazo_ari_export_voicemail patch logs in error level where it should be in debug
WAZO-2418 confd: UPDATE AGENT (number field) does not work properly
WAZO-2383 PROVD - Link Yealink V81
WAZO-2313 Yealink V82 Download Link
- WAZO-2354 wazo-calld: missing conversation_id in user_missed_call
WAZO-2237 STUN server IP address update = Asterisk still uses the old STUN server