Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
- New Email: Some options only present in database are now exposed through API.
It's the first step to improve and allow administrators to configure the email server using the API.
- New Call recording: Using API to start/stop a call recording will now trigger a beep.
- New Tenant: Add possibility to set a unique human readable identifier (a.k.a "slug") to a tenant, which will used to easily identify resource in asterisk configuration and log.
For now this behavior is only used for groups, but will be used for all asterisk resources.
- New Events: A new event is sent when a user receives a call but is not answered, be it because the phone is unavailable or the Do-Not-Disturb (DND) mode is activated, among other causes.
- New Ring group: Group API now use UUID as primary identifier