Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
- New Call recording: Until Wazo Platform 21.01, call recording was either on or off, for all calls of a user.
In 21.01, new options have been added to control which calls are automatically recorded: placed or received calls, as well as internal or external (i.e. through a trunk) phone calls.
- New Call recording: There is now a new API to start or stop recording a call.
- New Asterisk: Asterisk has been updated to 18.1.1. See the Asterisk release announcement for 18.0.0, and 18.1.1.
- [WAZO-1801] - Unauthorize to use asterisk cli with wazo-ui
- [WAZO-1998] - Traceback in calld when a SIP trunks register or deregister
- [WAZO-2128] - wazo-auth return session with user_uuid not being a uuid
- [WAZO-2146] - wazo-dird: deleting a user that has a favorite contact throws an error
- [WAZO-2147] - wazo-dird does not autocreate directory profiles for new tenants
- [WAZO-2177] - Default Google/Office365 contact source may return mobile number twice
- [WAZO-2183] - Website- Search is broken for some page (blog, md content file, ...)
- [WAZO-2204] - High availability: secondary server with different network can't serve IP to phones (DHCP)
- [WAZO-82] - Migration confbridge Funkey
- [WAZO-2167] - search and sort incall by exten with REST API
- [WAZO-2170] - Add a property to calld calls (API + event call updated)
- [WAZO-2171] - API in calld to stop a record
- [WAZO-2172] - API in calld to start a record
- [WAZO-2175] - Add 4 recording options on users in confd API
- [WAZO-2176] - As a developper and an administrator I need to be able to set 2 pre-dial handlers on the same call
- [WAZO-2178] - Add the ability to set SIP headers on outgoing calls
- [WAZO-175] - migration meetme confbridge
- [WAZO-1572] - update wazo keyring before 2021-11-27
- [WAZO-1894] - Gigaset Provisioning - Error VLAN
- [WAZO-2029] - Upgrade to Asterisk 18
- [WAZO-2168] - Add secondary GPG key in wazo-keyring
- [WAZO-2179] - make *3 pass through the API
- [WAZO-2186] - wazo-confd - trunks (Sort & Search)
- [WAZO-2187] - wazo-confd - ring groups (Sort & Search)
- [WAZO-2188] - wazo-call-logd - cdr (Sort Only)
- [WAZO-2190] - wazo-confd - conference (Sort & Search)
- [WAZO-2194] - wazo-confd - queues (Sort & Search)
- [WAZO-2195] - wazo-confd - contexts (Sort & Search)
- [WAZO-2196] - wazo-auth - user (Sort only)
- [WAZO-2197] - wazo-confd - parking lots (Sort & Search)
- [WAZO-2198] - remove unused and not multi-tenant call* features
- [WAZO-2200] - remove dahdi if not used
- [WAZO-2214] - Raise AmidError when amid-client return ami error