Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
New in this release
- New Contact Center Stats API: Queue statistics may now be retrieved according to a physical timezone, to take into account Daylight-Saving-Time changes.
- New Cisco 68XX plugins
- New Cisco SPA191/192 plugins
- Fixed Call Recording: Using call recording with
*3now save files in tenant-aware directories.
- Fixed Import: User import now uses global SIP templates instead of creating one template by a user.
- Fixed SCCP: Agent can now use SCCP phone to login/logout.
See details here:
- [WAZO-1996] - Asterisk no logger
- [WAZO-2059] - Online call recording: record file is stored at the wrong location
- [WAZO-2112] - No statistics for a queue with the same name as an old queue
- [WAZO-2116] - Importing a user with a webrtc line sets the endpoint key values of the sip endpoint instead of inheriting from the template
- [WAZO-2130] - Provd Yealink T41P download link
- [WAZO-2152] - wazo-dird: reverse lookup with graphql return no results
- [WAZO-2159] - Cannot login agent on SCCP line
- [WAZO-1620] - wazo-amid: make endpoints multi-tenant (or available only to one tenant)
- [WAZO-2014] - Add Cisco 68XX provisioning support
- [WAZO-2046] - Plugin Cisco SPA191/192
- [WAZO-2115] - support geographical time zone in statistic - Agent