Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
20.16 Wazo Stack is significantly more efficient.
We strongly advise to upgrade your Wazo stack to this new version to get advantage of it.
New features in this release
- New Contact Center Agent Stats API: Wazo Platform 20.16 introduces a new HTTP API to retrieve statistics for Agents.
- New Contact Center Stats API: Queue statistics may now be retrieved according to a physical timezone, to take into account Daylight-Saving-Time changes.
- New Asterisk: Asterisk was upgraded to 17.9.0. See the Asterisk release announcement. This is a security release, so we strongly recommand you to update your Wazo Platform.
- New Performance: Internal workings of token creation and validation, voicemail and directory lookup API have been improved, making them significantly faster than previous versions of Wazo Plaform.
- New Agentd endpoints
- Fixed Yealink T58a V84
- Fixed Voicemails: The message waiting indicator (MWI) for voicemail messages is now functional on physical phones.
See details here:
- [WAZO-1691] - Provisonning T58a
- [WAZO-2033] - HA: postgresql deadlock on replication
- [WAZO-2070] - Queue statistics: Open hours do not take into account daylight saving time (DST)
- [WAZO-2073] - CDR are not generated on-the-fly
- [WAZO-2084] - SIP to PJSIP all endpoints with no codecs end up using ulaw only
- [WAZO-2087] - sip_username in user import does not generate a working line
- [WAZO-2088] - Reverse lookup is not executed if the operator sends "unknown"
- [WAZO-2102] - logrotate does not create a new backup if the old one has been moved or deleted
- [WAZO-2110] - remove duplicate ACL that break migration script
- [WAZO-2121] - Asterisk configuration includes too many files
- [WAZO-2045] - Agent statistics
- [WAZO-2071] - support geographical time zone in statistic - Queue
- [WAZO-2076] - create REST API to pause/unpause an agent for a user
- [WAZO-2080] - increase ring_second limit
- [WAZO-1639] - remove wazo-conf wazo-auth loops
- [WAZO-2021] - refactor dao injection for wazo-call-logd
- [WAZO-2037] - reduce number of database queries
- [WAZO-2056] - Acceptance tests for queue log events
- [WAZO-2078] - improve dird graphql speed when searching by extension
- [WAZO-2091] - confd make duplicate request to fetch tenant on recurse=True
- [WAZO-2092] - remove unused metadata info
- [WAZO-2101] - stat queue: expose only active stat queue
- [WAZO-2105] - calld should not query confd twice to access voicemails
- [WAZO-2107] - Asterisk 17.9.0