Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
New features in this release
- Contact Center Stats API: The queue statistics have been improved and may now be aggregated by day or by month, to provide insights on a queue on long periods of time.
- Contact Center Stats API: The begin and end time of the statistics are now timezone aware.
- External application API: A new API has been added to configure external applications for users and tenants. This API can be used by an administrator to control how an external application will behave.
- Asterisk: Asterisk was upgraded to 17.8.1. See the Asterisk release announcement. This is a security release, so we strongly recommand you to update your Wazo Platform.
See details here:
- [WAZO-2036] - Add possibility to configure arbitrary data
- [WAZO-1535] - Rename xivo-dev-ssh-pubkeys to wazo-dev-ssh-pubkeys
- [WAZO-2024] - Backport python3-celery from bullseye (4.4.6)
- [WAZO-2027] - Upgrade Asterisk to 17.8.0
- [WAZO-2063] - rename xivo-dev-ssh-pubkeys package to wazo-*
- [WAZO-1230] - invalide pjsip cache after an upgrade
- [WAZO-1480] - Permanent call recording: Record file isn't affected to tenant's user
- [WAZO-1964] - user_* events are not sent to the websocket
- [WAZO-2028] - The PJSIP migration did not set the template order properly
- [WAZO-2035] - Lines assigned to an application do not get into the Wazo application anymore
- [WAZO-2038] - Timezone affect stats filter
- [WAZO-2039] - Deleting all-users group will prevent wazo-auth from restarting
- [WAZO-2052] - manage-db: SIP to PJSIP migration script adds allow option to endpoints
- [WAZO-2053] - Fix monthly and daily stats intervals
- [WAZO-2054] - The PJSIP migration inserts an invalid field in the DB
- [WAZO-2055] - wazo-confd - registrar return 0 item when we use limit params
- [WAZO-2062] - Support Center Statistic - When queue doesn't have statistic, queue is not displayed
- [WAZO-2064] - Trunks with no endpoint crash the endpoint cache initialization in wazo-calld
- [WAZO-2067] - HA: contact center statistics generation fail on slave
- [WAZO-2069] - Asterisk security release 17.8.1