Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
New features in this release
Contact Center Stats API: Wazo Platform 20.14 introduces a new HTTP API to retrieve statistics for calls received in queues. The statistics were collected but not available in any way since they were displayed in the web interface of Wazo 18.03.
Tenant API: A new API has been added to Wazo Platform 20.14 to easily retrieve resources that have been created along with a new tenant. Currently, this API exposes the PJSIP templates automatically created with the new tenant.
Phones: Two new phone provisioning plugins have been added to support Yealink T31G & T33G phones and Cisco 78XX.
- Asterisk: Asterisk was upgraded to 17.7.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
See details here:
- [WAZO-1849] - Cisco 78XX plugin
- [WAZO-1944] - Yealink T31G & T33G plugins
- [WAZO-2019] - Add missing services options for a user
- [WAZO-1995] - Add a GET /tenants/<uuid> in confd
- [WAZO-1999] - Update to Asterisk 17.7.0
- [WAZO-2002] - Contact center statistics: add tenant UUID to statistics.
- [WAZO-2003] - Asterisk 17.7.0
- [WAZO-2016] - convert xivo-stat to python3
- [WAZO-2017] - rename xivo-stat to wazo-stat
- [WAZO-1230] - invalide pjsip cache after an upgrade
- [WAZO-2004] - registration need a defined endpoint when using `line=yes` in pjsip.conf
- [WAZO-2005] - HA: slave cron job prints errors
- [WAZO-2006] - HA: slave cron job prints errors with dahdi not installed
- [WAZO-2011] - voicemail: setting skip_instructions does not skip instructions
- [WAZO-2018] - wazo-stat command output traceback if no arguments
- [WAZO-2028] - The PJSIP migration did not set the template order properly