Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Agents: Until Wazo Platform 20.11, agents were automatically logged in on their main line. In Wazo Platform 20.11, an agent may now choose on which of her lines will ring when receiving a call distributed from a queue.
CTI: Wazo Platform offers API to control a physical phone. Until 20.11, Wazo Platform could mute or hangup a call on a physical phone. There is now a new API to put a physical phone call on hold. This feature is currently only available for Yealink phones.
DND: Wazo Platform 20.11 API offers a new presence information: whether a user is on DND mode or not. This information can be changed either from a Wazo Platform API or from a physical phone.
- Asterisk: Asterisk was upgraded to 17.6.0. See the Asterisk release announcement.
- [WAZO-1235] - wazo-router-confd: add wazo-auth support with ACLs
- [WAZO-1503] - Add hold/unhold in API calls for Yealink
- [WAZO-1644] - Call Center call distributed on specific line selected by the user (not only main line)
- [WAZO-1809] - Coherence between DND from app and from device
- [WAZO-1834] - Functions Keys Templates - Should be multi-tenant
- [WAZO-1889] - Default reverse lookup on Wazo Contacts extensions
- [WAZO-1890] - Add more fields to GraphQL reverse lookup
- [WAZO-1899] - wazo-dird graphql: add email field
- [WAZO-1839] - update wazo-acceptance to do not use PID file
- [WAZO-1840] - refactor only one service and merge it to see impact (daily tests/upgrade)
- [WAZO-1842] - copy PID logic from WAZO-1840 to all services
- [WAZO-1847] - remove usage of wazo-confd.pid in wazo-upgrade
- [WAZO-1459] - Remove PID files
- [WAZO-1868] - use amid-client in wazo-agentd instead of ami
- [WAZO-1871] - Asterisk 17.6.0
- [WAZO-1891] - IVR to a Queue with an associated skill rule generates invalid dialplan