Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Stack.
New features in this release
- Phones: Yealink phones now synchronize the DND status of phones with the DND status of Wazo. Before Wazo 20.07, the phone had its own independent DND status, leading to calls being rejected without having set the DND option in Wazo.
- Incoming call: An incall accepts a new parameter to configure a greeting sound played before forwarding the call to the destination.
- Performance: We will continue removing the use of encryption of internal communication between some Wazo components
- Directories: We are adding a GraphQL API in wazo-dird to reduce the number of requests and improve performance.
- SIP lines and trunks: We are currently rewriting the SIP configuration API to match PJSIP options and be multi-tenant