Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This new version introduce new features around Wazo meetings and conference and solves various interface bugs and early media issues.
- Added support for Early Media (solves issues preventing users from hearing the first few seconds of calls or voicemails)
- WDA now support direct call launch from the Wazo meet lobby.
- Meetings: WDA will now check if the logged in user has access to Meetings through stack parameters instead of only relying on a beta key
- Meetings: The desktop and web links are now both present in shared events description (Clicking on Desktop will prompt a dialog in a new tab)
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Fixed - Long user and meeting names are now gracefully handled and displayed
Fixed - chat notifications are properly displayed when in a 1 on 1 call
- Fixed - Meeting and conference: a cam spot was taken by participants joining with a turned off cam during a screenshare
- Fixed - Meeting and conference: the screenshare feed to be inverted when alone in a conference/meeting
- Fixed - the loading indicator's alignment in Voicemail history
- Fixed - Meeting and conference: multiple guest participants originating from the same browser instance are identified as the 1 and same participant
- Fixed - an issue that prevented the "answer with camera" button to appear when receiving a call