Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Apps, Wazo end-user application suite.
Available as Web, Desktop and Mobile application.
Please refer to this page to access the latest version of Wazo Desktop and Wazo Mobile: https://wazo.io/download
This new version solves various bugs, and improves Wazo interface especially when using video channels such as meetings.
Warning : this update also introduce a breaking change when using the LDAP login feature.
- Starting from this version you will have to declare your LDAP domain name in your stack
- Then the declared LDAP domain will be used as part of the credential to log in the Wazo Softphone
- It replace the previous Tenant ID setting which were too specific to wazo.
- About using LDAP login feature, please read this document.
- About setting up GPO deployments, please read this document.
- Meetings: Introduces moderated Meetings. When hosting a moderated meeting, hosts can choose to grant or deny joining requests from participants. (Visio bêta only)
- Meetings: Ongoing meetings can switch their moderation status on the fly (Visio bêta only)
- Meetings: Moderation can now be enabled/disabled directly in the participants panel (Visio bêta only)
- Participants own name is now displayed as "Username (You)" instead of only "You"
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed - a bug that prevented users from joining video calls when using firefox
- Fixed - Participants own screenshare feedback is no longer cropped
- Fixed - a visual bug that cropped the new Google logo in the contact search bar
- Improvement - Users own video feedback is now minimized by default
- Improvement - Meetings: "Ban" has been renamed to "Kick" (Visio bêta only)
- Improvement - Meetings: UX/UI of sharing meetings to the host's calendar has received visual improvements (Visio bêta only)
- Improvement - Meetings: Actions such as pinning or kicking a participant are now accessible through a contextual menu (participants panel) (Visio bêta only)
- Meetings: Fixed a bug that prevented hosts from lowering the hand of guest participants
- Improvement - Local video feedback can now be maximized / minimized even when a right panel is opened (participants, chat, etc)
- Improvement - General: the loading spinner in the login button is now properly aligned
- Improvement - Meetings: Create meeting button is no longer blocked at meeting creation (Visio bêta only)
- Improvement - Meetings: Calendar Alert message has been reformatted (Visio bêta only)
- Improvement - LDAP : Rename tenantId to domainName for LDAP connection