Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Wazo Apps, Wazo end-user application suite.
Available as Web, Desktop and Mobile application.
Please refer to this page to access the latest version of Wazo Desktop and Wazo Mobile: https://wazo.io/download
This new version solves various bugs, improves Wazo apps deployment using GPO and brings a better comprehension of the "Audio-only" mode available for Conferences.
About setting up GPO deployments, please read this document.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Allow to pre-configure LDAP field when deploying Wazo desktop app using GPO
- Improve user comprehension of audio-only mode (renamed to « low data mode »)
- Fixed - Various responsive adjustments to the conference scene
- Fixed - Solidify video feed sorting (Firefox issue)
- Fixed - Prevent meetings from being transferred
- Fixed - Prevent meetings from being recovered from the ongoing convergent banner
- Fixed - Fix audio stream when handling multiple calls at once
- Fixed - Fix device access at first launch
- Fixed - Wrong presential disconnected
- Fixed - Desktop update banner: remove carriage return in French
- Fixed - Call timers: The call window (pop up) and main window timers are now properly synced
- Fixed - Low data mode: fixed a bug where the participants feed would be misaligned/split in 2
- Fixed - The displayed number of participants has been fixed