Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This new version solve various bugs and improve stability across the app.especially regarding voicemails, call transferts, phonebooks, switchboard notifications, adhoc conferencing, microphone unplug management.
This version also add important new features:
- The capacity to connect using LDAP / AD logins, discover how to set it up here
- Conference room UI has been reworked
- Screencasting options (users may choose the window/screen to share)
- Use Beta-test video conferencing feature using your WDA app (require to be part of the beta testing program, other users won't see these features)
QUICK LOOK AT OUR NEW FEATURES
FIXES AND IMPROVMENTS
- Fixed: Null callerid displayed when receiving a new voicemail
- Fixed: Display a voicemail error once a day
- Fixed: Transfert the wrong call in a multiple call handling context
- Fixed: Audio feed issue when holding a call during an Adhoc conf
- Improved: Display all the numbers available for an internal contact
- Improved: Switchboard incoming call notification is now active by default
- Improved: Microphone issue when un-pluging a headset