Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This update adds video upgrade capacities to internal audio calls, fixes bugs, and increase the stability of the Wazo application.
We advise to update all Wazo Desktop application to this new version.
Upgrade from audio calls to video calls
Wazo Web and Desktop applications are now offering an easiest and more effective way to activate video during an internal audio call. This functionality is for now accessible only on direct call as we are still working to make it available during conference calls too.
During an internal audio call, you can now activate your camera.
If your correspondant start his camera during an audio call, the application suggest you to activate back your video feed. Your camera won't be activate without your consent.
It is now possible to start sceensharing during an audio call, without previously activating your camera.
Please note that video calls are possible only between two collegues, using wazo web or wazo desktop within the same organization.
- Improved Hide PIP in call scene on multiple calls
- Fixed Don't display error when no Voicemail on Check engine
- Fixed Used source is not the right one after having holding a call
- Fixed Restart application reset audio source setting on Windows
- Fixed Jabra headset hangup the call when cancelling an indirect transfer
- Fixed Click on contact card on Wazo Web doesn't redirect to contact in browser
- Fixed Icon overlerpase when alone into a videoconference room
- Fixed Camera stream is displayed locally when switching video source when camera is muted