Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This update adds a new capacity to the switchboard, improves functionalities, fixes bugs, and increase tje stability of the Wazo application.
We advise to update all Wazo Desktop application to this new version.
Simplify source selection
Wazo Web and Desktop applications now offer an easiest and more effective way to configure your audio sources, such as microphone and speakers.
It now requires only one clic from the user to set its 3 sources (Microphone, Speaker, Notification)
User still keeps the capacity to specify distinctive sources for its 3 sources (Microphone, Speaker, Notification). One use case is to hear the ringing tone on a loud external speaker and the conversation on a headset.
Another improvement is the audio-level parameter. Previously not linear, it is now much more intuitive to select the good speakers sound level.
Increase feedback on unavailable line
User is now informed immediately if its line is not connected. He has the information as a notification and also into the line selection menu itself.
The application now also prevent the user to select a unconnected line.
When a line is not connected, the choice selection is not possible.
Hold a switchboard call
An operator in a conversation can now hold a call and answer another call without having to move the call in a shared waiting queue. Therefore, the operator is now also able to merge a switchboard call with other calls, as he can do with direct calls.
The button to move switchboard calls to the shared waiting queue has been changed to a more comprehensive icon.
Feedback when reading a full voicemail message
The application now informs the user why he cannot read its voicemail due to the number of voice messages which reach the max capacity of the voicemail.
Visual improvements on notifications
We change the way how notifications are displayed into the application. Previously as top ban visible on top of the application having the inconvenience to shift down every application element, new notifications are now displayed over the application.
Examples of notifications: "Your connection seems unstable", "New version is available", "Line is not available", etc ...
Improve visualization of activated DND
Previously as top ban visible on top of the application, the user is now informed on the left menu if its own DND is activated.
- Improved Reduce conference notification when participants enter or quits.
- Fixed Adhoc conference wrongly shows hold.
- Fixed Videoconference issue when having network microcuts.
- Fixed Top ban break videoconference participants feeds.
- Fixed Avatar overlay in 1-1 videocall.
- Fixed Jabra hangup when cancelling an indirect transfer
- Fixed Jabra integration with Switchboard
- Fixed Restart app reset source in Windows
- Fixed Notification speaker is now used for all kind of sound notification.
- Fixed Audio notification icon into Videoconference.
- Fixed Have access to Wazo Web & Desktop applications with a voice licence.
- Fixed Broken layout when resizing browser.