Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This update fixes critical bugs, improves the performance and stability of the Wazo application.
We strongly advise to update all Wazo Desktop application to this new version.
Stop to format dialed numbers for outgoing calls
While previous application versions were formating the number before calling it, this new version no longer changes the dialed numbers before initiating the call.
Don't block call when ice aren't valid
While the previous application version blocks call when ICE was not valid, this new version don't blocks calls anymore when ICE is not valid. Please note that calls with no valid ICE could not work as well as expected.
Inhibit to have more than one Wazo Desktop application open
This new version don't allow anymore to have more than one Wazo Desktop application at once.
If user click to open again Wazo desktop application given it is already open, it display the application already opened instead of opening a new instance
- Improved Shortcut are not case sensitive anymore
- Fixed Tranfer shortcut write shortcut in transfer field
- Fixed When everyone has left a conf adhoc, hangup the conference to redirect to the home
- Fixed Reset data stored in reducer after a login to avoid old data from previously logged user
- Fixed Too much Jabra notifications
- Fixed Fix video conference layout issue
- Fixed Cannot pin video during screensharing
- Fixed Search display different results depending of calllog and phonebook
- Fixed Don't give access to chat for external contact
- Fixed Fix deploy script (paths and linux build)