Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This update fixes critical bugs, improves the performance and stability of the Wazo application.
We strongly advise to update all Wazo Desktop application to this new version.
Transfer functionality is now much more productive and can necessitate just one click to perform it.
During a call, you can now transfer directly to a contact visible everywhere in the application.
This functionality works for direct indirect transfers.
Wazo Desktop now works in the systray.
- It allows the application to continue to run when the user clicks on close.
- It also allows a quick access on the same place to the application.
- It is possible to minimize/maximize and quit the application directly from the systray.
- You can select if Wazo icon is systray is in color or monochromatic
The way to initiate an Ad-Hoc Conference, or Conference on the fly, has been improved to be more productive. When user is in two calls, merge the two conversations is ones now just necessitate one only click.
- Improved Add Israel to country list
- Fixed Application is disconnected after computer wake up
- Fixed See relocable call that doesn't exist after computer wake up
- Fixed Issues in CTI and WebRTC indirect transfer cancellation
- Fixed Display the same way contact in call log and contact detail
- Fixed Delete a personal contact doesn't delete the name in call log
- Fixed Transfer to a number containing specific characters don't work
- Fixed Sound is still present when resuming a muted call
- Fixed Answer a video call in audio displays a black video
- Fixed Cannot pin/unpin a video in videoconference
- Fixed Stop screen sharing don't unpin the video
- Fixed Mute button is not always up to date in conference
- Fixed Avoid duplicated chat messages
- Fixed Allow to change audio notification activation
- Fixed Hide emergency alert activation when not possible