Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This version of Wazo Web and Desktop integrates important fix and is significantly more reactive, especially on Windows environment.
We strongly advise to update all Wazo Desktop applications to this new version.
Never miss anymore an important call: We have work to improve your experience when receiving multiple calls.
Pop-Up is now displaying when there is another unanswered incoming call.
|When receiving a call||When already in a call|
Another positive impact consists the Pop-Up to be again visible after the call ends if there is another unanswered incoming call.
Pop-Up performance has significantly been increased.
During Jabra headset connection, when jabra is selected but call control not active yet, an animation shows jabra is still connecting.
Display a message to inform the user about the action when double click on Jabra headset to rejects the call.
Jabra headset now support multiple calls.
- Improved Add Monaco in Country list
- Improved Application is more efficient on Windows computers with low ressources
- Improved Display Pop-Up above fullscreen applications
- Improved User can now be informed when memory usage is too high.
- Improved Stability increased and optimizations
- Fixed Ringing don't stop when computer lost network connectivity
- Fixed Attended transfered calls are not correctly hanguped
- Fixed Cannot save an unknown contact or set it as favorite
- Fixed Call a conference in CTI is not working
- Fixed Indirect transfert issue when using Yealink in CTI
- Fixed Call forward allows to set wrong number
- Fixed Grey presential when searching/transfering a concat without previous interaction
- Fixed Call button not displayed when interception is not possible