Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This version of Wazo Web and Desktop integrates important fix and is significantly more reactive, especially on Windows environement.
We strongly advise to update all Wazo Desktop application to this new version.
Switchboard - Repetitive audio alerte while having waiting call
It is now possible te parameter a repetitive audio alerte into the Switchboard to know if there is an unanswer call waiting into the Switchboard. It helps the operator never miss a call even if the application is not visible.
The configuration can be parametered from Switchboard menu
Wazo application check the compatibility with Wazo Stack
The application now won't let a user to login if the Wazo stack it try to connect is not fully compatible with application version. It help to ensure the application is fully working with the stack version it connect.
The user will therefore have to update it Wazo application version to a newer version in order to be able to connect again to it.
- Improved Do not show record button when *3 (record) is not possible for the user
- Improved Catch WS auth error and refresh token
- Improved Improve incoming call banner logs
- Improved Disable border rounded effect on callWindow
- Improved Improve phone sound logs
- Improved Display an alert when no sound can be played
- Improved Send electron crash log to sentry
- Improved Fix call window slowness on Window
- Improved Update to electron 11
- Fixed Call interception
- Fixed White page when making a call without external app configuration
- Fixed Wazo WS is not initialized correctly after an heartbeat timeout
- Fixed Fix timeout in reminder label detail
- Fixed Search a contact from personal contacts when making/receiving a call
- Fixed Disconnecting banner not displayed after multiple disconnections
- Fixed Searching a contact without sourceId can be mapped to another contact
- Fixed Fix page title status
- Fixed External integration is offer even if it is not possible