Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This version of Portal integrates fix, improvements, and important new features.
SUPPORT CENTER - AGENT STATISTICS
It is now possible to access Agent Statistics through Portal.
You can access to different agent statistics on a specific period:
- Cumulative time in conversation
- Cumulative time in Pause
- Cumulative time in Wrap-up
- Cumulative login time
- Cumulative time available
- Total of answered calls
With this new feature, we also take the occasion to improve the way we display Queue Statistics.
- New - Users - Increase Ring Time maximum on stack 20.16+
- Improved - Policies - Rename ACL field related to API changes
- Improved - Voicemails - Add searchable dropdown for timezones
- Improved - Users - Validation for subscription & allowed phone type
- Improved - UI - Improve delete modal (loading, better title and danger style for critical action)
- Improved - UI - Remove field autocompletion on all sensible fields (username, password, ...)
- Improved - Menu Restrictions - Apply restrictions to dashboard and views
- Improved - Menu Restrictions - Ignored for reseller users
- Improved - Stability - Improve field reset globally
- Fixed - Incalls - Extensions now respects DID Length given
- Fixed - Directory > Sources - Wazo source handle handle well conflictual data
- Fixed - Customers - Now deletable without errors
- Fixed - Location - Now manageable if instance related have been deleted
- Fixed - Subscriptions - Seats usage limits when having same tenant ID for multiple stacks
- Fixed - Menu Restrictions - New features not visible and improve when form is saved too quickly
- Fixed - UI - Fix some modal not closing when clicking on cancel