Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Discover the latest updates and features developed on Portal, the Wazo administration application.
This version of Portal integrates fix, improvements, and important new features.
SUPPORT CENTER - AGENT STATISTICS
It is now possible to access Agent Statistics through Portal.
You can access to different agent statistics on a specific period:
- Cumulative time in conversation
- Cumulative time in Pause
- Cumulative time in Wrap-up
- Cumulative login time
- Cumulative time available
- Total of answered calls
With this new feature, we also take the occasion to improve the way we display Queue Statistics.
- New - Users - Increase Ring Time maximum on stack 20.16+
- Improved - Policies - Rename ACL field related to API changes
- Improved - Voicemails - Add searchable dropdown for timezones
- Improved - Users - Validation for subscription & allowed phone type
- Improved - UI - Improve delete modal (loading, better title and danger style for critical action)
- Improved - UI - Remove field autocompletion on all sensible fields (username, password, ...)
- Improved - Menu Restrictions - Apply restrictions to dashboard and views
- Improved - Menu Restrictions - Ignored for reseller users
- Improved - Stability - Improve field reset globally
- Fixed - Incalls - Extensions now respects DID Length given
- Fixed - Directory > Sources - Wazo source handle handle well conflictual data
- Fixed - Customers - Now deletable without errors
- Fixed - Location - Now manageable if instance related have been deleted
- Fixed - Subscriptions - Seats usage limits when having same tenant ID for multiple stacks
- Fixed - Menu Restrictions - New features not visible and improve when form is saved too quickly
- Fixed - UI - Fix some modal not closing when clicking on cancel