Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
This version of Portal integrates fix, improvements, and important new features.
External App Configuration
To be configurable through Portal, the Wazo stack must be at least version 20.15
Since 1.11.5 version of Wazo Web and Wazo Desktop applications and since version 2.3.4 of Wazo Mobile application, Wazo applications can retrieve a configuration.
In a way, this is a provisioning logic for Wazo applications.
It allows you to configure:
- Whether or not the automatic update feature is enabled on Wazo Desktop application
- Activation or not of the emergency call alert message on Wazo Desktop application
- STUN server
- Activation and settings of a TURN server
- Application logs activation to a specific server
Please refer to this documentation for more details.
Support Center - Queue Statistics
It is now possible to access Queue Statistics through Portal.
You can access to different call statistics on a specific period:
- Average Wainting Time
- Answered Rate
- Quality of Service
Global Settings - Allow adaptive video quality for video conferences (REMB)
Portal now allows to set adaptive video quality for video conferences
- Improved Users - Add new services options (Call Record, Call Transfers, ...)
- Improved Trunk - Handle error in template template files
- Fixed Phone Keys Templates - Remove export button
- Fixed IVR - Create without choice
- Fixed Outcall - Create without extension