Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
Conferences: until Wazo Platform 20.12, the only way to create conferences was to ask users to dial a specific extension pointing to a conference room. It is now possible to merge two or more existing calls together to create what we call an adhoc conference.
CTI: Wazo Platform offers an API to control physical phones. Until 20.12, Wazo Platform could mute, hangup or hold a call on a physical phone. There is now a new API to answer a physical phone call. This feature is currently only available for Yealink phones.
- Outcalls: if a user had set a custom music-on-hold on their account, the default system music-on-hold was being played anyway when the user placed an outcall on hold. Now it is the correct one that is used.
- [WAZO-1914] - Adhoc conference creation
- [WAZO-1915] - Adhoc conference bus events
- [WAZO-1916] - Adhoc conference hangup handling
- [WAZO-1917] - Adhoc conference add/remove participants
- [WAZO-1924] - Adhoc conference deletion
- [WAZO-1925] - Adhoc conference test corner cases
- [WAZO-1928] - Adhoc conference callerid
- [WAZO-1901] - automate acceptance tests using function keys
- [WAZO-1906] - automate bsfilter funckey tests