Welcome to Wazo Release Note Documentation!
While using Songbird web, you will always be up to date. Just keep in mind you need to refresh your browser to make sure your application is up to date.
Audio notifications - call ended
Wazo Web and Desktop application now inform the user with a sound notification when a call is terminated. It help the user to notice the call ended without having to have a look into the application itself.
Audio notifications - incoming call when already in a call
Wazo Web and Desktop application now inform the user with a sound notification when having an incoming call and already in a call. It help the user to notice the new incoming call without having to have a look into the application itself.
Shortcut are now enable on pop-up
Shortcuts are now enable when pop-up is active.
User can pilot hold, mute, and hangup functionnality directly from keyboard (function need to be activated).
Display notification when participants enter or leave a conference room
When a user is into a conference room, a visual notification now appears when a participant enter or leave the conference room. It helps the user to keep trace easily whoom is in the conference.
Visual information to know who is speaking into conference room
It is now possible to see who is speaking into a conference room.
A visual icon is visiblw next to talking participants.
Reduce API call at login
Login into Web or Desktop application is now more efficient and has a lower impact on Wazo stack.
UI improvement on "Calls" view
The way to exposed information on "calls" view have been improved.
- Rename "Forward" into "Transfer" in active call Transfer button
- Participant panel is now automatically open when entering a conference room
- By default, notification parameter is set to "Total"
- Display external integration depending of profil source availability
- Connect with an uncorrect domain is permited and creates call issue
- See csv contact into Internal phonebook
- Internal Phonebook is not correctly loaded
- POPC - Only first line is working
- Don't see chat if message directly writen directly from API
- Remove ctid-ng usage in the SDK and use calld
- Remove useless requests when changing status
- Wrong presential display
- UI Bug when having top ban for notification
- High CPU usage after long network disconnection
- Presential is not accurate on first login
- Conference & Single call - Closing the session is not closing the right one
- Bad display on call button
- Custom line affect web and desktop application
- Issue when using a specific Port