There are two official ways to install Wazo:
- using the official ISO image
- using a minimal Debian installation and the Wazo installation script
- For Wazo UC Engine Latest version
- For Wazo UC Engine Special version
- For Wazo Community version
Wazo can be installed on both virtual (QEMU/KVM, VirtualBox, …) and physical machines. That said, since Asterisk is sensitive to timing issues, you might get better results by installing Wazo on real hardware.
Please look this page : https://wazo-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030999052
Installing from the ISO image
- Download the ISO image with the link send by your Wazo contact
- Boot from the ISO image, select
Installand follow the instructions.
- Continue by running the configuration guide.
Installing from a minimal Debian installation
Wazo can be installed directly over a 64-bit Debian Buster. When doing so, you are strongly advised to start with a clean and minimal installation of Debian Buster.
The latest installation image for Debian Buster can be found at https://www.debian.org/releases/buster/debian-installer.
The installed Debian must:
- use the architecture
- have a default locale with charset UTF-8
Once you have your Debian stretch properly installed, download the Wazo installation script and make it executable:
wget http://mirror.wazo.community/fai/wazo-install-scripts/wazo-install.sh chmod +x wazo-install.sh
And run it:
At the end of the installation, you can continue by running the configuration guide.